Ingredients (Serves 4-6):
- 500g kingklip or firm white fish
- 125ml olive oil
- zest from 1 lemon and 1 orange
- 60ml orange juice
- 60ml lemon juice
- 15ml chopped mint leaves
- 15ml chopped coriander
- salt and pepper
- 2 potatoes, washed, thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 red onion, halved and sliced
- Place the fish in a ovenproof dish. Combine oil, grated rind, orange and lemon juice, chopped herbs and seasoning in a jug and whisk well.
- Pour half over the fish and marinade for 30 minutes.
- Layer the potatoes, tomatoes and onion in an ovenproof dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180degC for 15-20 minutes. Remove and place the fish on top of the potatoes.
- Pour over the remaining marinade.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until fish is cooked through.